Creative Boot Camp
Join The One Club’s FREE 4-Day Creative Boot Camp
Thursday, November 6 – Sunday, November 9, 2014
The Creative Boot Camp will take place beginning the evening of Thursday, November 6th – Sunday, November 9th, 2014. It will be held at Morehouse College and is being sponsored by top advertising agencies.
It is a free 4-day workshop that introduces students from all educational backgrounds to the creative process in the advertising industry. The goal is to recruit creative students who may not be aware of advertising and design as a viable career option and introduce them to the art of concepting and building a campaign for a real client.
The CBC’s are supported by the best advertising agencies in the world, by utilizing their top creative talent to serve as mentors and judges throughout the program. Since its inception in New York five years ago, we have successfully completed many boot camp sessions with well over a thousand students participating from various cities including NY, LA, Chicago, Atlanta, Austin, Detroit, and London. The One Club has watched these students go from knowing little to nothing about the field, to using the information and tools they gathered at the boot camp to move on to top advertising training programs, land coveted internship at large advertising agencies and even secure full-time jobs.
Students who have an interest in advertising, copywriting, art direction, design or creativity in general, should register for this amazing program.
Below are some of the key benefits for students that choose to participate in this FREE workshop.
- Provides students with the opportunity to experience what it’s like to work at an agency as a copywriter and art director by creating an advertising campaign based on a creative brief provided by a sponsoring agency.
- Creates opportunities for networking with top local advertising professionals, who participate throughout the 4-day process as mentors.
- Participants walk away with a solid advertising campaign to add to their portfolios.
- Provides free breakfast and lunch to all participants during the course of the workshop.
- Gives students the chance to compete for an internship position at the sponsoring agency.
To see the great atmosphere of some of our past sessions, please click here for the overview, to hear the students speak, and their confessionals.
REGISTER HERE and view the schedule of events.
Participants are accepted on a first come, first serve basis, so the sooner they apply, the better.
Posted in Announcement, Student
Tags: Opportunity, Student Announcement