Donate to Writing & Linguistics
Donations can be made to the Department of Writing & Linguistics using Eagle Connect. Here’s how to make sure your donation is allocated to the Department of Writing & Linguistics:
1. Review the list of Giving Opportunities to select your designation. The Writing & Linguistics codes are:
- 0592 Department of Writing and Linguistics
- 0775 Peter Christopher Creative Writing Fund
- 0627 Georgia Southern Writing Project
- 0694 Graduate Research Network
- 0642 Student Success in First-Year Composition Conference/Golden Award
- 0658 University Writing Center
- 0956 George K. Brannen Department of Writing and Linguistics Awards
- 3374 Hollis Cate/Patrick Spurgeon Academic Enrichment Fund
- 3495 Dorothy Smith Golden Endowment
- 3597 Brittany “Ally” Harbuck Memorial Scholarship
- 3637 David Starnes / George K. Brannen Endowed Scholarship
2. Click here to access the Eagle Connect page.
3. In the “Processing Instructions” box, enter the following text:
I would like to designate my donation to the Department of Writing & Linguistics (0592).
Note: If you would like to designate your donation for a specific organization or award associated with the department, replace the 0592 code with the code from the list above.
4. Click “Continue” at the bottom of the page and follow the instructions provided.
5. If you encounter any problems, please contact the office of University Advancement at 912-478-2000.
Thank you for your generosity and donation.
Last updated: 8/9/2017