May 17, 2012
North Carolina State University, Raleigh NC
We invite proposals for works-in-progress discussion at the thirteenth annual Graduate Research Network at the 2012 Computers and Writing Conference, May 17, 2012. This event will be hosted by North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina.
The C&W Graduate Research Network is an all-day pre-conference workshop event, open to all registered conference participants at no charge.
What happens at the GRN?
The GRN event consists of roundtable discussions where participants will have an opportunity to discuss their research activities an interests with colleagues bearing similar interests. Discussion leaders will facilitate conversations and solicit suggestions for projects. GRN participants will also have the opportunity to identify potential venues for publication. Work at any stage of completion is welcome--from conceptualization to publication.
Why register for the GRN?
- Get feedback on your projects!
- Presenters may qualify for a GRN travel grant!
- Identify potential venues for publication!
- Get advice for career and professional development!
- Get to know, learn from, and conspire with both established and emerging voices in the C&W community!