2011 Computers & Writing
Graduate Research Network Travel Grant Awards
Once again this year, we are raising money to help fund graduate student and non-tenure-track faculty attendance and participation at the 2011 Computers and Writing Conference and the Graduate Research Network!
Send your tax-deductible contribution, made payable to:
GSU Foundation (note Account #0694 in the "memo" section of your
Dr. Janice R. Walker
Coordinator, Graduate Research Network
Department of Writing and Linguistics
Georgia Southern University
P.O. Box 8026
Statesboro, GA 30460
To contribute by credit card, go to https://touchpay.georgiasouthern.edu/foundation/ and make SURE to enter Account Number 0694, or call 1-888-478-1906.
- Join Ride2CW.
- Have you written a book lately? Consider donating one (or more!) year's royalties to the CW/GRN Travel Grant Fund--and get a FREE ad in the program for your book! Remember, contributions are tax deductible! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Contribute merchandise as "give aways" for participants. Just bring them with you to the GRN or contact Janice Walker.
- Ask your department, college, or university to advertise in the GRN program and support the Travel Grant Fund! For more information, contact Janice Walker
- Other ideas? Let me know!
Complete the online
application by April 25, 2011.
Sorry, the deadline is past! Don't forget to apply next year!
Awards are based solely on need. To qualify, applicants must be:
- a student or non-tenure-track faculty member, and
- accepted to present at the Graduate Research Network** and/or the Computers and Writing Conference.
Send questions to email@example.com
**Note: GRN submission by the deadline is sufficient for acceptance; proof of attendance will be required to receive reimbursement.
Michael Day, Northern Illinois University
Kathie Gossett, Old Dominion University
Amy Kimme Hea, University of Arizona
Suzanne Blum Malley, Columbia College Chicago (Ride2CW Coordinator)
Cynthia L. Selfe, The Ohio State University
Janice R. Walker, Georgia Southern University (Coordinator)
Bob Whipple, Creighton University