Verbs with Relative Clauses Worksheet 1 Key
1. I am the kind of person who watches every football home-game.
2. I like a car that accelerates very quickly.
3. My roommate is the kind of person who hides in his room all day.
4. I like to be around people who exercise
5. I would like to invent a machine that makes people invisible.
6. Celia is proud of her new shoes, which have Velcro instead of laces.
7. Nothing is more annoying than a dog that chews up your house while you are away.
8. A seatbelt is a device that saves drivers and passengers lives.
9. You should meet my friends, who operate heavy machinery.10. The clothes I buy are the kind that fit comfortably.
Home | Handouts and Worksheets
Advice | Bibliography Formats |
Regents Exam | Videos | Dept. of Writing and Linguistics | GSU | Links
This page is maintained by the Georgia
Southern University Writing Center
Please send comments and corrections to the webmaster.
This page last updated on 1/30/03