Redundancies Worksheet 2
Underline the redundant phrases in these sentences.
- This team is equally as good as that one.
- We used two different kinds of paper.
- It is my considered opinion that you are wrong.
- Each individual has the right to vote.
- First and foremost, you must register.
- Make the report full and complete; use only true facts, and give them your best thought and consideration.
- It is right and proper for each and every one of you to be sincere and earnest with your friends.
- I cannot and will not buy any more clothes.
- The end result of her laziness was a failing grade.
- If you have any questions, refer back to Chapter Two.
- The basic fundamentals of baseball come easily to many children.
- Each individual person is unique.
- My personal opinion is that we need more room.
- This recipe says to take the two mixtures, combine into one, bake for one hour.
- I cannot eat shrimp in any way, shape or form.
- Marcia’s little sister is very polite and courteous.
- Her twin brothers are exactly identical.
- Each and every child in the family is well behaved.
- If and when they are rude, Mrs. Smith is quick to correct them.
- Any and all overdue books should be returned today.
Home | Handouts and Worksheets
Advice | Bibliography Formats |
Regents Exam | Videos | Dept. of Writing and Linguistics | GSU | Links
This page is maintained by the Georgia
Southern University Writing Center
Please send comments and corrections to the webmaster.
This page last updated on 2/12/03