Case Worksheet 2
The truck overturned on a sharp curve outside Eversly.
Example: The truck overturned on a sharp curve outside Eversly.
1. In 1953, the company’s business increased a great deal.
2. The ball traveled only about twenty-five yards to midfield.
3. Since high school, Edith has been going steady with Ed.
4. There were several reasons for Lee’s objections to the plan.
5. Both hockey and lacrosse are widely played in Canada.
6. Either a bus or a taxi is sure to come along soon.
7. Building the church was interrupted by labor disputes.
8. A list of books dealing with career choices is available.
9. Across the river is the little Iowa town of West Glen.
10. The book was a massive volume of over a thousand pages.
11. Painting a car is a very difficult job for an amateur.
12. More than ten people were injured in the rush for the exits.
13. Dimes and nickels are placed in the second slot.
14. There have been many radio appeals to stay out of the area.
15. The packet containing the papers was stolen at the office.
Home | Handouts and Worksheets
Advice | Bibliography Formats |
Regents Exam | Videos | Dept. of Writing and Linguistics | GSU | Links | E-mail Us!
This page is maintained by the Georgia
Southern University Writing Center
Please send comments and corrections to the webmaster.
This page last updated on 2/06/03.