- What dorm doesnít have air conditioning?
- Where is your paper?
- Oh, I ate too much!
- Janet doesnít work here anymore.
- Take your feet off of the desk.
- No thanks, I donít want any of that cake.
- The man who stole the car was caught.
- This antique vase is unique.
- Needless to say, we won every game.
- I donít know if you can figure this out.
- Itís too late; Iíve already burned the dinner!
- For a program, "Charlieís Angels" is a success.
- ABC leads the network ratings because it has better shows.
- Driving this old car aggravates me.
- She dances perfectly because she practices constantly.
- If Jack flouts the law, he will pay.
- Pat Hayden threw the ball farther than the opposing quarterback.
- Jill is very conscious of her problem.
- Will you loan me a few dollars until Friday?
- I expected more people at the party this week.
Home | Handouts and Worksheets
Advice | Bibliography Formats |
Regents Exam | Videos | Dept. of Writing and Linguistics | GSU | Links
This page is maintained by the Georgia
Southern University Writing Center
Please send comments and corrections to the webmaster.
This page last updated on 02/18/03