Apostrophe Worksheet 2
Insert the missing apostrophes in the following sentences.
1. Im not going out yet.
2. Have you corrected Susans homework yet?
3. My store specializes in mens clothing.
4. Jacks store carries only boys clothes.
5. The three students began their entertainment business as freshmen.
6. My brother-in-laws job is with the county clerks office.
7. Japans secret pact with Germany offset France and Englands agreement.
8. Watch your Ps and Qs at Grandmas house.
9. Jeffrey opened his suitcase.
10. Its later than you think.
11. The players equipment was already on the soccer field.
12. Johns condition results entirely from neglect.
13. Sam is going on a weeks vacation.
14. His friends stared at his silk hat.
Home | Handouts and Worksheets
Advice | Bibliography Formats |
Regents Exam | Videos | Dept. of Writing and Linguistics | GSU | Links
This page is maintained by the Georgia
Southern University Writing Center
Please send comments and corrections to the webmaster.
This page last updated on 1/23/03.