How To Change Your Major

To change your major, change your minor, or add a minor simply:

  • Go to and log in.
  • Find the link titled “Change Your Major” in the middle column.
  • Once you have submitted the form your request will be on HOLD until the CLASS Advisement Center Staff reviews your request.
  • You should receive a notification email about the status of your request
  • The process should be completed in two to five school days


If you have questions contact
The CLASS Advisement Center

Last updated: 6/24/2013

Department of Sociology & Anthropology • P.O. Box 8051 Statesboro, GA 30460 • (912) 478-5443