Zombie Run 2014
Come enjoy music, activities, a community resource showcase, costume contest, prizes, and so much more!
Register online with Active.com at: http://tinyurl.com/p4pekld or download the Zombie Run Form.
- Early packet pickup/registration will be on Friday, October 24th, 4:00 – 7:00pm, at the RAC.
- Registration and check-in will begin on Saturday, October 25th at 7:30am at the RAC
- Pay via credit or debit card online using Active.com at: http://tinyurl.com/p4pekld
- Pay via cash or check (made out to Georgia Southern University) in person before the race, at the early packet pickup, or on the day of the race.
- FREE 1-Mile Fun Run (optional t-shirt available for $7.00 cash or check only!)
For more information, please contact Emily DeMeo at:
(912) 478-8651 or email@example.com.
This event is sponsored by the Bulloch Partnership for Health, the Georgia Southern University Rural Health Research Institute, the Mercer University Center for Rural Health and Health Disparities, and the Georgia Southern University Wellness Program. Supported by NIH grant P20MD006901.
Last updated: 10/25/2014