MPA Admission Requirements
A student must have the following items in his or her portfolio:
- Completed requirements for the Bachelor’s degree in a college accredited by proper regional accrediting association.
- A 2.75 (4.0) cumulative grade point average in undergraduate work.
- Applicants with an undergraduate GPA of less than 3.0 must submit official scores on the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). Applicants with an undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 are not required to submit exam scores.
- A current resume detailing relevant work experience.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation from persons familiar with the applicant’s academic or employment experience.
- Statement of career goals and objectives.
In the following circumstances, applicants who do not meet the above criteria may be admitted:
Provisional admission will be considered for applicants who do not meet one or more of the academic requirements listed above if strong evidence of ability to perform well in graduate work is provided through reference to work experience or other means.
In cases of incomplete admission applications, an applicant must have an undergraduate GPA of 2.75 and will be restricted to a maximum of three courses without gaining provisional or regular admission status.
Last updated: 9/3/2015