The MPA Program at Georgia Southern University…
The First Step to a Rewarding Career
Making the decision to pursue a graduate level education is difficult enough; however, you must choose a University and degree program that will afford you the greatest possible opportunity to succeed both now and in the future.
The Master of Public Administration program is an excellent option for anyone interested in pursuing a career or furthering their knowledge and skills in the area of public
management at the local, state, or federal level or nonprofit administration.
Features of the MPA program
- Small seminar classes
- Classes that provide ‘real world’ knowledge & experience
- Concentrated programs of study
- Most classes conveniently scheduled in the evening
- Dedicated MPA faculty committed to student development and success
- Paid Graduate Assistantships & other financial assistance
- Network of Georgia Southern MPA alumni
A Nationally Ranked Program
The MPA program at Georgia Southern University was recently ranked as one of the best graduate programs in Public Affairs by U.S. News & World Report. Through the IPNS, the MPA program is a member of the Nonprofit Academic Centers Council (NACC).
Last updated: 1/9/2017