Honors in History
To graduate with Honors in History, a student must:
- Be admitted to the University Honors Program;
- Successfully complete:
- HIST 2630 with a grade of B or higher
- HIST 3630H with a grade of B or higher
- UHON 4999 for one credit hour*
- UHON 4999 for two credit hours in separate semester with the same* faculty mentor as the first semester of UHON 4999;
- Successfully complete and present an Honors Thesis or Capstone Project;
- Be in good standing in the University Honors Program at the time of graduation.
*Taking the entire three credit-hour sequence of UHON 4999 with a faculty mentor substitutes for the HIST 4635 Senior Seminar required for History Majors.
Current Student Application – University Honors Program
Last updated: 10/3/2014