Why Study Chinese?
- One-fifth of the planet speaks Chinese.
- China is one of the largest trading partners of the United States.
- Being able to speak Chinese in a working environment will certainly give you a competitive edge.
- Having acquired basic Mandarin skills becomes very useful when traveling around China as most Chinese people are not able to speak English or other languages.
- Knowing Mandarin is a gateway to immerse yourself into one of the oldest and most fascinating cultures in the World and to be able to appreciate its vast cultural heritage.
For more information on foreign-language careers click here.
Last updated: 5/28/2013