EVENT INFORMATION: The Averitt Center of the Arts is proud to join forces with the Betty Foy Sanders Department of Art’s Student Made to present the All Fired Up: Exhibition & Sale.
LOCATION: Averitt Center for the Arts, 33 East Main Street, Downtown Statesboro
ELIGIBILITY: All current Betty Foy Sanders Department of Art (BFSDoArt) organizations, students, faculty, staff and alumni.
Wednesday, December 3 at 1pm
- The All Fired Up Exhibition & Sale is a Please ensure your artwork is priced and labeled with your 3 initials.
- Bring your inventory sheet and artwork to the Averitt Center no later than December 3rd at 1:00 p.m.
- All work must be original work of the Artist.
- Artists shall display work at their own risk. The Averitt Center for the Arts is not responsible for damage, loss, or theft of artwork.
- We ask that you volunteer at least 2 hours to run the sale. Sign up by contacting Kim Riner.
- The Averitt Center will take a 20% commission from sold artwork. 80% of the sale will be paid to the artist.
- The Averitt Center shall pay the artist all proceeds due the artist within thirty days of sale.
- NO booth fee.
May 5-7, 2016
Thursday: 6pm – 8pm
Friday: 10am – 8pm
Saturday: 9am – 4pm
Averitt Center for the Arts
33 East Main Street