The Betty Foy Sanders Department of Art is committed to offering quality undergraduate and graduate degree programs that prepare students to become professional artists, designers, art historians, and industry executives.
The renowned faculty and staff, state-of-the-art facilities, and professional grade equipment of the Betty Foy Sanders Department of Art (BFSDoArt) provides students with an exceptional learning environment to pursue and obtain their undergraduate and graduate degrees. Carefully crafted course curriculums provides students with a gradual educational process that will shape them into professional art and industry professionals.
As an accredited member National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD), the Department offers a comprehensive curriculum encompassing the practical, theoretical, and historical aspects of the visual arts.
The BFSDoArt offers the following:
- 2D STUDIOS, Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
Drawing, Painting, Print, Paper & Book Arts
- 3D STUDIOS, Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
Ceramics, Sculpture & Jewelry/Small Metals
- ART HISTORY, Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- GRAPHIC DESIGN, Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
- GRAPHIC COMMUNICATIONS MANAGEMENT (GCM), Bachelor of Science (BS)
- STUDIO ART, Bachelor of Arts (BA)